Thursday, February 14, 2008

In the End

Dedicated to my Late Grandfather:

As I walked the streets
all by myself
I saw many things
and heard many sounds.

As I kept walking
walking up and down
I realised how alone I was
when between the crowd.

All dressed in white
we walk down the road
tears rolling off our faces
fear growling in our soul.

Why do we cry,Oh why do we cry?
our loved one is now forever safe
away from crime, war, and hate
safe from this cruel world.

How dare he take away
how dare he hurt us so
how dare he give us
soo much pain.

It is in these moments
that we question faith
the Lord who gave us everything
has now taken it all away.

So why do we fear this journey
the path leading us closer to God
why do we fear that moment
when we say Goodbye to all.

In the end we go alone
so as we walk the streets
remember ll the laughs and love
and remember your way home.

These are the moments
these are the days
when we begin to realise
how much we've lost and gained.

1 comment:

Singh said...

All of em be it your GF or my Gm.
They taught us alot.:)