Monday, April 23, 2007

"I love you..."

We sit here staring
Just staring into each others eyes
We see that love
filling our eyes

You look at me
And I shyly look away
you pull me back
And take me into your arms

You pull me close enough
and give me a big hug
then whisper into my ear
"I love you"

You get a bit nervous
As you look back into my eyes
seeking a reply
I look down and smile

You look at me waiting
hoping you weren't a fool
I kiss you on the forehead
and say "I love you too"

That was the day my life changed
That was the day I felt happiest
You holding me in your arms
Until the sun went down

Thank you for giving me the best gift of all
That feeling of love
This feeling of giving love
Thank you for being the one for me

1 comment:

Steven T. said...

once again, very nice job. ya know what'd be creepy? if Tom commented after this. hahahaha, wutta stalker.