Sunday, April 01, 2007

Dreams...

Lately I've been trying to update my blog - but I find it harder to write when I am happy as opposed to writing when I am upset or something. So I wanted to write something a bit more bright compared to my usually dark stuff...so here is goes:

In our dreams
we had each other
nothing else was needed
just our love

That one bond
that one connection
has been holding us together
all through these years

When I thought I lost the best thing
You came back
and brought all the happiness back too
every smile every giggle - it's all because of you

So I wanted to just thank you
For being you
The man of my dreams
I love you

3 comments:

Steven T. said...

thats some good stuff you have here. glad to see you updated!

Anonymous said...

yeah, for some odd reason, it's harder to write when you're happy and such. i guess when ppl are done, their mind are in chaos, and writing is a way to put things in order (temporarily?)..lolz..??

Anonymous said...

sample of viagra viagra uk cheap purchase buy viagra or cealis alternative to viagra viagra vs cialis viagra cialis levitra cialis viagra viagra from india women does viagra work guaranteed cheapest viagra cialis viagra viagra free pills viagra prices viagra alternative